Monday, October 29, 2012

Photos from the St. Kateri Tekakwitha Ceremonies


Following the Mass of Thanksgiving for St. Kateri Tekakwitha's canonization, I travelled with friends to Sicily for a brief break before the Vox Clara Commission sessions that begin today in Rome. 

The internet resources available to me allowed only limited uploading of photos and texts from a thumb drive (my laptop being disabled in terms of internet access).  So, I will resume blogging today with some photos from the ceremonies around the canonization. 

As I don't take photos myself during Mass and have not yet found access to the Osservatore Romano photo service.  This should be remedied shortly. 

Meantime, here are some joyful photos taken on October 20 (first four) and 22 (last two):









No comments:

Post a Comment