Monday, May 28, 2012

KofC Ontario State Convention, Toronto

On the Victoria Day weekend I attended the Knights of Columbus Ontario State Convention at the Doubletree Hotel at the Toronto International Airport.  It was good to see large numbers of fellow knights from across Ontario, particularly a good contingent of francophone and English-speaking Knights and their Ladies from the Archdiocese of Ottawa.  A few days before, Knight Armand Lafond had come by my office to present me with a cheque, the proceeds of the Annual Dinner in favour of my charitable fund (below).


Here are a few photos from the Convention:

Former Staff Deputy Art Peters and Rick McLaughlin

More brother Knights



* * * * * *

This week, I will be in Niagara Falls at the Carmelite Retreat Centre for one of the sessions of the HAMILTON PRIESTS RETREAT, which I commend to your prayers.  Blogging will be lighter until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment