Sunday, May 6, 2012

"I am the Vine, you are the Branches" - The 60th Annual Tulip Festival in Ottawa Begins


“I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you” (John 15.5-7). From the gospel for the 5th Sunday of Easter (Year “B”)

* * * * * *

Almighty ever-living God, constantly accomplish the Paschal Mystery within us, that those you were pleased to make new in Holy Baptism may, under your protective care, bear much fruit and come to the joys of life eternal. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.
 
* * * * * *

60th OTTAWA TULIP FESTIVAL
 


There are lots of visitors in town for Tulip Festival. 

Welcome to Ottawa!

Enjoy your stay!

1 comment:

  1. Vine is a mobile app that enables its users to create and post video clips. gain vine followers

    ReplyDelete